From: Jennifer Moe [mailto:jennymoe4@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 11:39 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Need help

I am a very new owner and one of the people I work with is slamming my D.
Course I think he is just jealous because he has always wanted one, I mean
who doesn't.  So I need some help.  I would like some good sites I can go to
or good solid info on the safety standards of the DeLorean. He said that it
was a Very "Unsafe Car"
and I know it was originally designed for an insurance company as a "safe
Car".  And when I told him this he said "well yes when he had originally
designed it back in the sixty it was considered safe!"
Now I know that was one of his major concerns and major focuses was safety.
SO any help or info you could send would be great!  I would really love to
stick it to this guy! Thanks!

Jennifer
2879