[DML] Re: DMC (Texas) Addresses SonnyV

I agree this thread should end soon but there is a much bigger issue
here than just sonnyv. Anyone can make up multiple ID's and say
anything about anything. Look up the meaning of "shill". A while back
Claude made up multiple ID's to make it sound like a bunch of
different people were agreeing with him. Without some kind of
authentication there is no way to know who is posting and what their
motives are. This List was not set up for that. You MUST read posts
and then use your own judgement as to what is truthful and what is
not. Eventually the truth comes out. On a related subject I worry that
the archives can be tampered with. Posts can be deleted. If they can
be deleted they can be modified. Someone with malicous intent can make
anyone look any way they want. Be aware of this when you read and post
to the List. Don't blame the moderators, they are just caught in the
middle. Their main purpose is just to keep things on the subject of
Deloreans and to try to keep us from flamming each other. It wasn't
their fault DMCH tried to manipulate the List. BTW I got a LOT of
private e-mail about this, all of it positive except for 1. I guess
most on the List are afraid to comment publicly about this topic. In
this I give Mark Levy a lot of credit.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757