[DML] Re: DMC (Texas) Addresses SonnyV

"The road to Hell is paved with "Good Intentions"". Better late than
never but it would have had a greater effect if it was timely. I also
seem to remember that there was an attempt to make us believe that
sonnyv was a real person and we were confusing him with someone else.
The moderators cut out so many responses to this that it is not
exactly clear how this evolved except that Mark Levy was the only
person to call sonnyv on it and no one wanted to believe him. In any
case Stephen deserves some respect for finally coming foward and
clearing this up but I would like to have heard from James too. I
would have to assume Stephen is talking for DMCH and that would have
to include James.
 On the subject of misinformation, they have a way of clearing up
eventually. When I get called for an error the following posts will
correct me as is usually the case for most errors. The real problem is
once you hit "SEND" and realize you made an error it is too late! You
can't pull it back and fix it! I am glad that the vendors monitor the
List, it shows that they want to keep in touch with their customer's
needs and wants. Manipulating the DML, well, that is a different
story. Remember, this List was started by James so I guess he thinks
it is still his to control.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--Lorean automobiles for owners all around the world.