Re: [DML] Re: 3 post idle microswitch

This guy was treated  very unfairly buy some members of this forum
and i have to speak my mind about this subject.

Cain asked a simple question that deserved a simple answer, nothing
more.

If the simple answer was too hard for him to understand i am sure he
would of posted again stating he didnt understand what you meant.

This forum is starting to get filled with people assuming others are
idiots and dont know what they are doing.

Lets start giving straight to the point answers here and if we dont
understand the answers i am sure who ever doesn't understand will ask
you to explain then.

He didnt ask to diagnose the problem or even how to fish but he was
told how to.

Cain asked a simple question and he was treated like an idiot.

This was his simple question.....

  "I have a Specialtauto idle microswitch. The original microswitch has
  2 prongs. One the top it is labeled C and on the bottom it is labeled
  NC NO. On the SpecialTauto microswitch it has three prongs. Common,
  normally open and normally closed.

  Can someone using this microswitch tell me the proper connection,
  normally open or normally closed? "

Was this too hard for you all to answer normally open or normally
closed?

Mark V