Re: [DML] Buying a DeLorean over a long-distance.

Re: [DML] Buying a DeLorean over a long-distance.

 To make a long story short, I bought my car the same way. This car
had been for sale for awhile. It was in CA and Im in NYC. I had the
woman whose father's car it was send me about 50 pics of the car and I
blew them up and scrutinixed everything!! Mechanically I wasnt so
concerned since it had 89 miles on it and it was going to PJ Grady
anyway. I later had the car leased with a dollar buy back from a
private leasing company, after 13 months I paid the balance and did
away with interest fees and also managed to build some credit. I got
pretty damn lucky though, In retrospect I should have flown to CA, but
I was burned out from previous attempts at other cars. The car had a
good history and already had money spent on it so I went for it.
Gather whatever info you can if you havent and go see it. Its always
better that way.  When the car got delivered to PJ Grady and I went to
see it I was pretty sure that I made a mistake...the anxiety was a
killer. Thank God I lucked out for once!!
Good luck
Harry & Vin #2696....Happy in NYC. it better be I built the garage
just for this car!!!