Re: [DML] DeLorean requested for State Fram Founder's Day celebrations

Re: [DML] DeLorean requested for State Fram Founder's Day celebrations

I live in Salem and my car#2105 will be on display at State Farm.
  My Delorean is insured through Haggarty but my Benz that is my daily
driver is insured through State Farm. My SF agent keeps trying to get
me to insure the D through them on a collectors policy that is
equivalent to my Haggarty policy so my thought is that they are not
accepting new policies for D's that are daily drivers.

Phil Priestley
Alessandros Restaurant
http://alessandros120.com/
(503)370-9951