[DML] Re: Brass screw and rocker question

[DML] Re: Brass screw and rocker question

If you saw sparks flying around you probably need a new cap and rotor
and maybe even ignition wires. That would cause the bad quality idle.
"O" rings are not supposed to expand. You really do have to have the
correct size "O" ring, one that is "close" won't work. Make sure the
pipe is smooth and round where it seals against the "O" ring. The 3
brass screws are for adjusting the idle air but for the Delorean they
are ONLY used for setting up the mixture screw and then the lower one
is closed. The other 2 don't matter if the lower one is closed. You
can only adjust the rocker when the valve is closed so figure it out.
There is no clearance when the cam is opening the valve.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757