RE: [DML] High Idle

So I did a little test today, I put a piece of
cardboard between the throttle body and the air
metering unit.  I hooked back up the idle speed motor
and the car idled perfect! Right on 775 RPMS.  So I
now know the problem is with air getting by the
butterflies in the throttle body.  Do you think it's
possible those spring loaded little thingys could be
defective?  I guess it could still be air slipping by
the edges of the butterflies.

Jon

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doki_pen/album?.dir=/2649&.src=ph&.tok=phZNFZC