[DML] DCS '06?

Wwwwwwwhy am I seeing posts on DCS 06 when it's a year and a half away? I
think it's a bit premature to be posting about the show so early. not to
mention disrespectful to Ken. I think suggestions should be privately
e-mailed to him rather than brought up in a public forum. He's only one guy,
and he has his hands full as it is! If you have ideas for the show and Ken
doesn't think it's a good idea but you still want to do it, go do your own
show. it's as simple as that. This is Ken's show and he is going to run it
as he sees fit. He also doesn't even have enough help as it is. this was
obvious at the last show. I for one will be helping him with this show in
any way he wants. Anyway. iIf you don't like what he has planned, you don't
have to attend. Ken is great about feedback and always tries to make the
show for the DeLorean enthusiasts as a group. but he can't please everyone.
So, I think if anyone has an opinion on what should be at the show, they
should just tell him privately. If he does it, great. If not, then it's up
to you on whether to attend or not.

See you at DCS '06 no matter what the events are.

Thank you,
---Evil Dan