Re: [DML] Re: door trouble...

Chris,

If you have a 5-speed, it is the large plug that is
not connected to anything.  If you have an automatic,
I believe it is the plug with 8 wires coming out, but
I can't swear to that since I am on the road and do
not have my schematic with me.  I will be back home on
Sunday and will verify for sure, if you wish.

Mike      Pizza Special

--- Chris Williams <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail