[DML] Re: RUSTED FRAMES

First of all if the front ext. frame is bending with the swaybar then
DON'T drive the car anymore, you're risking the frame extension
breaking causing even more damage and injury. I fixed my frame
extension first by welding plates over the bad areas-only to get a few
more months use out of the car-1 year later I cut the whole front 1/3
of the frame off and grafted on a new 1/3 front section, beautiful
condition-not sure why it was cut-perhaps rear frame damage. Seems
like you only need the front extension, if you weld a new one on there
then you should be fine-just have it professionally done so there is
no alignment issues. If your front end is rusted out, I'm sure there
are other areas in the rear of the frame that are bad too-you may what
to check that out. If you want more info on the work I did to my frame
contact me off list-----Dani B. #5003