[DML] Engine rebuild

It seems that we have everything needed to do the engine rebuild at the DCS
show in Pheasant run and a lot of interested parties
I am thinking on doing it Saturday morning about 9:am or so (that can be
changed) so that everyone is done by the time the show opens at noon

We also are looking at a suspension change challenge and Dave Swingle is
looking at that with me.  What we need are two owners that want this done  to
their cars.
They would buy the parts and then the teams would do the labor.
So we need two cars and two teams
We have a lot of time and NO details of this are worked out at this  point.
So if interested let me or Dave know.

As far as the engine build goes Jim Reeves will build the electrical test
box
The only part missing is the engine harness so we need to BORROW two
harnesses
You will get them back
Does anyone out there have one or two we can borrow.
If not we will need to build our own

I have had volunteers for ring compressors and torque wrenches so if you
volunteered them we need them.

This will definitely be an interesting show

Rich will be doing a show on Friday with his Monster truck and Kyle  Franklin
will be doing a demonstration with his vehicle on Friday also plus we  have a
few other cars that will be highlighted and I will wait to announce  those.

One of the vendors wants to do a special tech seminar also on Friday  and
that may be at 3-4 PM so he has time to finish before dinner and still set  up
for Sat.(its on the same scale as the engine rebuild and the suspension  swap.

So thanks for the good conversation and this should be the most tech
oriented show ever.
Don't worry we won's sacrifice the other thing we do either.

Thanks

Ken