[DML] Re: door trouble...

Before breaking a window it may be possible to force the window down
just enough to flip it out of the track. Be gentle with the aluminum
moulding around the window, it is soft and will bend easily. You could
then try to get some wire or a long tool and lift the inside door
handle. Note to all owners, if an exterior door handle breaks you
should leave one or both toll windows open until you can get it fixed
so you can still reach in to open the door even if the other exterior
handle should break. That or get the remote launchers!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757