Re: [DML] X-ref: Brake calipers and master cylinder

Re: [DML] X-ref: Brake calipers and master cylinder

I agree that we should keep the stock parts circulating around and not
let any get thrown away. The car is 80's but one day there will be
parts that will no longer be made (like my 1950 Buick, parts for that
are hard to find). I do have the stock rear calipers stored somewhere
in my garage right now, I'll have to start cleaning things up more and
find them. What you said about the size of the piston being smaller
strikes me a bit now. With a smaller bore, the piston should work
faster then with the larger one right? I'm curious as to what my
distribution is now...-----Dani B. #5003