Re: [DML] Alternative fuel

Your talking about installing a windmill on a car??

Perpetual motion, from wind?  Consider the loss of
energy in the system and you Will realize it is not
possible.

For example, the conversion of energy from one form to
another is not 100% efficient.  Factors like friction
and heat will always eat it up.  As long as the entire
system is less than 100% efficient, it will always
need energy from some outside source.

http://my.yahoo.com