[DML] Re: Armor All on Stainless

There are much better products available for the tires than
Armour-All. Go to a local auto store and there are literaly shelves of
sprays for tires. Get something with a UV protectant. I find it easier
to take the tires off the car, wash them throughly, and spray them
before I put them back on. Never let any of this stuff get on the
tread area. Trust me on this!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DmcGman@xxxx wrote:

> Maybe I am crazy but how about just spraying the armor all on a rag
then apply it to the car to avid overspraying?  Works for me :)
Better yet find something better than Armor All.  I think almost any
other brand is better.