[DML] a few nit picks

Hi everyone I recently changed the automatic toa 5-speed and have a
few questions.
First one is I have a small tranny leak nothing big. What happens
wether I drive it or not a small puddle forms under the car, maybe
about a hand size. Its been doing this for about three weeks now. My
mechanic said he saw it in the shop but didn't get to look at it
just then. He suggested that it may clear its self up. Just wanted
to know if it may do this or not, I have been watching it and he
said to call him if it gets worse. My next question is when I'm
driving the car if I don't shift quick enough at say first gear my
battery lite comes on. It has a brand new alternator which is an
upgraded GM one. It also flickers on and off when whithin the first
maybe 5 min on the road. It also does when I hit around 75-85 mph.
If I hit 85 it stays on until I let the car slow down a bit. The car
acts normal other then the cd player skipping on the first one or
two times. It did this when the automatic was put in also.
And the last question is my fuel distrubitor was recamended by my
mechainc to replace it, I wanted to do so and it was ready to be
done until the tranny went. At the moment my funds for the car are
gone:( I have to wait and build them back up. But what it may do is
it makes a bagining sound and if I push the car without reving the
engine it will stall. If I reve the engine it goes away then acts
normal. Is this a sign the distrubitor is going? How long may it
have? It also did this when the automatic was in tha car around 9
months ago. And it only acts up when the car is first started. After
that its fine. It has only done it twice in the three weeks I have
had the car back and I put around 300 miles in it.

Any help is welcome,
Thanks for reading,
Darryl
VIN 5898
I also still have a few automatic parts left for sale please email
me if interested at DeLorean170@xxxxxxx