Re: [DML] DeLorean Car Show Pheasant Run update

Re: [DML] DeLorean Car Show Pheasant Run update

> If you have ideas for what you want in the show now
> is the time to speak or
> forever hold your peace LOL.

This is just an idea.  Last show, BTTF was heavily
embraced, which I think was a fabulous way to go about
it, considering that trilogy is very responsible for
the popularity of our cars.  At PF, we had a band here
and there, but they didn't really play anything that
was synonymous to BTTF or DMC.  If that BTTF theme is
embraced again like PF, I think it'd be interesting to
have a band that played songs from the BTTF trilogy -
everything from the Power of Love to some of the more
Western themed music from BTTF 3.  Ok, so Johnny B.
Goode and the Power of Love will not sound the same as
we're all used to hearing them on the movies, but I
have spoken with other DMC owners who attended the
show, and everyone I've spoken to likes that idea.
Just a thought.

> One thing that I found interesting is the number of
> people that would like
> to show the cars outside on grass if the weather is
> nice.(cars will be inside
> the convention center or under cover if it rains)
>
> We will do that.

I think that's a great idea.  I felt at PF that almost
everyone was scattered everywhere.  Understandibly,
only so much can be done, but I didn't feel alot of
unity among owners.  In the parking lot, everyone was
just about everywhere, others were parked in hotel
rooms (just kidding, Josh ;) ), and than others were
sequestered in the convention center - it didn't feel
like we all were in one place to me. Now given..walk
two minutes and you could get to any DMC in the
general parking lot/convention center area at PF..I
just love the idea of ALL being parked together.

> At some point the cars will be in order of VIN
> number.

I think that would be very unique and would give some
owners (myself included) a chance to see the "changes"
made to the cars as the VINs moved down.  Excellent
idea.

> Would anyone be interested in having their VIN
> number on a licence  plate for
> say $5 to $6 with the Chicago DCS logo on it so all
> cars are  identified by
> the vin plate.

Yep!

That's my input for now.  Kind of exciting to already
be talking about Chicago.  Everytime I say "next year
we're going" I get goosebumps and nostalgia from just
a half year ago!

See you in the future,

Jeremiah

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250