[DML] Re: New Photos! BTTF-3 DeLorean

Last time I was at Universal, I took the VIP tour and I also got a
good look at this Delorean. Believe it or not, that car has a VW bug
engine/suspension. The guys at Delorean Motor Center also have a
bunch of photos of it and confirmed that it indeed does have a VW
engine. It was modified like that to run thru the desert and,
unfortunatly, it is looking worse than when I saw it.

Johnny
5518

Universal still owns the white wall tire BTTF 3 DeLorean... it's
rotting away in their back lot. I wish they'd sell their BTTF
DeLoreans to someone who would really appreciate and take care of
them. Here are some fairly recent pictures of the white walled BTTF 3
DeLorean-