Long Island - NY Check out DeLorean Mid-Atlantic

Long Island - NY Check out DeLorean Mid-Atlantic

Hi,
That is a great idea for a DeLorean club. However there is a well-established Mid-Atlantic DeLorean club. The club has a strong membership, technical socials, the wonderful presence of Robert & Debbie Grady from PJ Grady Inc, enough DeLorean conversations to write a book, and lots of good people to socialize with!!!!

www.deloreanmidatlantic.com

Sincerely,
Michael "senator" Pack
VIN 20069