Re: [DML] 2 SUBJECTS: TRANSMISSION & CAR INSURANCE

Re: [DML] 2 SUBJECTS: TRANSMISSION & CAR INSURANCE

Of course if you take your car to a non-DeLorean Service center, it's
logical to assume that the shop is going to mark up the parts. That's
part of the business. I don't believe that "regular" car places get
any kind of discount from the vendors, and I would not expect a shop
to pass parts thru at-cost and not even cover shipping.

Dave S

> The parts they ordered would have been about $125 cheaper from PJ
Grady, and