South Dakota D's

I was comming home last night from Sioux Falls and happend to see 2
D's during my trip!

The first one is for sale in Sioux Falls for $28,900 and looks to be a
concours class car. It has the plastic rad. bottle and the NCT's the
salesman stated that it was not a driver car but a collector car. The
website is here: http://www.markjuhlauto.com/81%20Delorean%201.html
The car only has 1,500 miles on it. Looks nice has black interior and
a five speed. Looks like the door struts were replaced with ones from
Grady.

The second D I saw was on I-29 headed north and had the license plate
with the county number 43, I believe this would be lake county.

If you are on this list I would LOVE to talk to you about your car.

Thanks