Shipping a car / Road salt?

Hello,

I am buying my first Delorean finally after looking for a few years. I neet to get it shipped but I cannot find a company that offers enclosed transport (I am in Canada). I have a company that I have dealt with in the past that gave me a great rate but the vehicle will get road salt, etc, on it??. It will be in transport for roughly 17 hours over a couple days. Will this cause any damage?? The stainless? I can have it washed off as soon as it arrives as well as underneath. Is this ok to do? Just wanted to get some opinions as this car will need to be picked up in the next week or so and I need to make the arrangements.

Thanks,