3.9% interest. I needed to send pictures and what I believed the car
to be worth, but no appraisal.

Matt

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Scooby <chinatown_film@xxxx> wrote:
> Having recently joined a credit union, I decided to contact them
regarding a loan for a DeLorean having read here that a lot of people
have had luck going through credit unions. This is their reply:

> "This is in response to your e-mail concerning a loan on a 1983
collectable car. First you would need to obtain a written appraisal
for the car. This loan would be considered a signature loan . Loan
terms would be for 48 months with a 11.99% to 18% interest rate.Thank
you, Chartway e-Banking"

> Is this normal practice having a written appraisal / interest rate
high in your experience?