Re: [DML] Trademark Issues (WAS: DMC Jewelry)

Re: [DML] Trademark Issues (WAS: DMC Jewelry)

I've done some copyright research too. According to the DMC bankruptcy
trustee, whom I spoke to personally, ANY valid copyrights formerly owned by DMC are
now the legal property of John Z. DeLorean, as part of the settlement. That
includes the DMC logo and even the manuals. Buying the repair parts does not
convey ownership of the copyrights. If anyone would like to dispute that, email
me a copy of your Certificate of Transfer and I'll publically acknowledge my
mistake on the DML.

Wayne A. Ernst,
Bridgeton, NJ
11174