Stainless repair

Travis, Try DENT WIZARD, had major damage to driver door and is completely restored. Located in South Florida and is truly a miracle worker, the work was mostly done with a series of rods. Any major shop that specializes in "dent repairs" should be able to help, most will come out to you. But make sure they have experience working with stainless most do. Ofcoarse pictures of previous work help, to make sure they know what they are doing. The damage was unbelievable, door was crumbled and didn't even close all the way, still only cost me $400 to fix. A guarantee of not paying unless it was perfect and to my liking was a added bonus (i.e nothing to lose) if your t-panels are that bad. Saved me over $3000 and can't complain, just my experience and two cents hope this helps.