General Maint.

 Doe's anyone know where to get a DeLoean serviced for collision
repair in a state that does not have any DeLoean speciality shops?
I'm trying my hardest to buy Matt Goodwin's '83 D (VIN 16130) but I
do not want to have to take it all the way to Houston if something
happens to the cosmitic's or chasis etc.
Thanks for any info.
Josh