Was Re: DeLorean leather seat covers Now Long Term Storage

Was Re: DeLorean leather seat covers Now Long Term Storage

I do hope when you have yourself buried in your Delorean you make sure
to have someone flush the brake fluid every 2 years and you remove the
gas and the battery. This way when your son digs you up the car will
be fresh and ready to run! Not you, but the car!!!!!!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757