Pigeon Forge - Sadly I can not attend

FYI: My wife and I are buying a house and will not be able to attend
the show this year in Pigeon Forge. :(

I don't know how close the hotel is to being booked up, but I just
cancelled my reservation in case anyone needed to get a room.

I was truly looking forward to meeting everyone in June, but priorities
are priorities.......but at least I still have my car! ;)

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680