Other Areas to Look at for Repairs

Hello All:

The process of restoring Vin 4475 has now come to me working on my
brake system. I have currently pulled all 4 calipers and rebuilt them.
I am also in the process of replacing all my rubber brake lines since
the back two lines had collapsed. Also, during this process I noticed
that my passenger front wheel bearing seems to have gone out.

Hence, I am going to pull the rotors off to have them cleaned up a bit
and replace both my front wheel bearings. While I am doing this
suspension and brake work, are there other areas that I should look at
and evaluate to see if they require repairs and/or replacements? This
would apply to both the front and the back areas.

Thanks in advance!
Ej Chambers
Vin 4475