Re: Cooling Comparison

Correction, to my knowledge, only PJ Grady, DeLorean Parts Northwest,
and Special T Auto offer any solutions other than NOS. What are the
differences (if any), between the three-core radiators? Keep in mind
that I am in Arizona where summer days can be 120+ F and winter
nights can be close to freezing. So a hybrid metal/plastic radiator
may not have a very long life or be as effective as a radiator that
is only one material, be it all plastic or all metal.

Ben Ferguson
VIN 10365

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "captain_hydrogen"