Rear brake calipers

Group,
A lot of you have seen by my web site that SpecialTauto.com is now
rebuilding brake calipers and selling calipers kits. Due to the
demand I'm in need of 2 or 3 more sets of rear calipers to Rebuild. I
will trade for parts on the my site or will purchase them at a
reasonable price. As you know I'm not buying them to hoard but to
rebuild and offer to the Delorean community.Please email me off line
at:
john@xxxx
Thanks
John Hervey