Re: [DML] REMINDER: 2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR...

NO!
I remember Gullwing Magazine answering this question last time and they said NO!

On Friday, January 2, 2004, at 08:48 AM, Kevin Abato wrote:

Third time I will post this...still no answer yet:
Is there a web site where we can preview the calendar before buying it!?

-----Original Message-----
From: gullwingmagazine@xxxx [mailto:gullwingmagazine@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 1:33 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] REMINDER: 2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR...

REMINDER: 2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR!

The 2003 DeLorean Calendar is now history! Don't miss out on the 2004
DeLorean Calendar!

These are nice collectable items and the pictures are suitable for
framing when you are done with the calendar. This year's calendar
includes custom DeLoreans, painted DeLoreans, DeLoreans in unique and
interesting poses and beautiful background sceneries. There's even a
bonus cover photo that features a group shot of Ds with the WTC Twin
Towers in the skyline. Simply beautiful!

The 12-month calendar is assembled like a booklet or magazine (no spiral
binding), 11 X 17 (open) glossy full-color photos with bleed to edge of
page (no borders), for 8 1/2 X 11 (closed) frameable prints.