my delorean website registry

hello all:

since I have spent some time getting back into perl
scripting for linux, I have intergrated some CGI
scripts into the delorean website. to impliment the
sql server ive created a registry of car owners who
visit the page, nothing fancy but cool none the less.

It sure would be nice if the folks in the community
would help me test this out, It will just be added to
a page with a list of folks who visit, that all.

thanx much

jordan 11613