Re: [DML] car smells like antifreeze

If you checked the email archieves you would have found that what you are describing is typical of a DeLorean. Your leak is under the intake manifold. The antifreeze puddles on top of the engine and cooks, which is what you smell. The fix is to contact PJ Grady for the silicon hose replacement kit and you may as well replace the waterpump while you have the top off the engine.

Dave Sontos
vin 02573