Re: [DML] 4 x 10 - rear speaker replacement

Re: [DML] 4 x 10 - rear speaker replacement

In a message dated 12/28/03 10:43:28 AM Central Standard Time,
videobob@xxxx writes:

So how does it sound?
It still sounds like crap.
4 inch speakers in the front, with 4x10's in the back... SUCKS.
There is no doubt that I will be pulling out the console and running
some power and audio cables to the rear where I will be building a
custom made to fit speaker box.
More on that to come.

In the meantime, good luck with your speakers!

- Videobob
VIN# 5278
Bob,

check out my solution to the stereo problem at my cardomain website:
http://members.cardomain.com/soma576

Andy