Interesting things.

I was just looking through my bookmarked DMC website collection to see wich links have become inactive and I found something interesting on the project vixen website;
http://www.projectvixen.com/index.htm
The Ebay search on the bottom I found interesting, especially some of the items. There is a nice delrean clock, a DVD I couldn't find on amazon (i didn't look hard), and an interesting looking video called bikini planet. (looks pretty dumb.)
I figured I would send this to the list to let them know of another video with a delorean in it.
perhaps Tamir can get a clip for his website.

Don't have the car.
yet.

Chris G.R.

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca