Re: New, Untitled Delorean in Dallas - 126 miles - black / auto

Re: New, Untitled Delorean in Dallas - 126 miles - black / auto

Just in case we have any "Big" spenders in the house, I had recently
contacted them via their website. They got back with me and
confirmed they still have the 83 Delorean, but the current price is
now $72,000. Guess I should have jumped on it last week at $65,000.
Also they tell me no pictures are available, but it is mint, funny I
hear that a lot when there are no pictures available, but for $72K
it better be.

Joe

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>