DMC Performance Exhaust - STOLEN

We recently shipped a performance exhaust and radio faceplate to a client in
Tacoma, Washington via Federal Express. The client authorized Fedex to leave
the package on the door in his absence and the package was stolen from his
doorstep. This was last Thursday, December 18th.

He's filed a police report, and is settling a claim with Federal Express.
Because both of the parts are only useful to DeLorean owners, these parts
may turn up for sale somewhere. If you are offered, or see offered, these
parts, please contact me directly at "james (at) usadmc.com" - thank you.

James
DMC (Texas)
800/872-3621