No longer a DMC owner(but I'll be back)

Being a long time DMLer,I regret to inform the group(I was the one
with "the Huge Delorean Lot " auction on Ebay).That after 22 years of
Delorean ownership of Multipal Deloreans,will now be without any
Delorean(It will feel totally weird when all my Deloreans part from
me)But(the group will still have to deal with me!!)But sometime in
the future I WILL be buying another Delorean,So whoever you are,out
there YOU BETTER be taking EXCELLENT care of my future Delorean. ; )
Anyways I do want to attend future Delorean meetings/get-
togethers,BUT I will not have a Delorean to bring,but if the
group,does not mind,if I happen to show up in one of my
Bricklins,Since I always thought that the two cars should go hand in
hand.If not I will still go, but either fly,or drive in my everyday
car.Thanks and soon hoping to meet some faces from this DML.

Claude
00570
soon to be
Vin# 00000