Re: Stainless Steel Illusions, Errata Pt2?

Re: Stainless Steel Illusions, Errata Pt2?

You are absolutly correct. In my copy from the origional printing it
too says Bridgewater, Conn. You should e-mail James Espey so if there
is ever another printing it can be corrected. I guess he could also
have a little card made up correcting this and then stuck into the
book. There is no dispute that the East coast QAC was in New Jersey.
That is why it makes sense that some cars were taken to the Bedminster
Estate, it is not that far from Bridgewater. That brings up a story Ed
Russo, the caretaker of the Estate till Trump took over, told me about
how one morning he and others came out and saw all the Deloreans
parked around the circle in a Villa on the Estate and no one knew how
they got there or where the keys were. BTW he remembers 25 cars, not
15. At the last event we had there we tried to park the Deloreans in
the compound recreating the scene but were told we could not disturb
the people that were living there so all we got were pictures in
front of the Mansion. We couldn't even go inside. Now with Trump there
we may never get in there again. For pictures of the Estate you can go
to Deloreanmidatlantic.com
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jeff Chabotte" <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
> P. 134 "Faceoff At The QAC"
>
> 2nd paragraph, 1st sentence. Refers to the East Coast QAC as being
in Bridgewater, Connecticut. Now, there is indeed, a Bridgewater, CT.
but I could have sworn up and down (sometimes i do!) that it's
supposed to be Bridgwater, NJ?