106130 Angle Drive Update

Just an update for those that have ordered the new angle drives, delivery is
now NOT expected until January. A mixup in the shipping has resulted in the
delay. If anyone had ordered these as a Christmas gift, the order can either
be cancelled or we have a gift card that we can send now, and follow with
the angle drives as soon as they arrive here.

Thank you!

James Espey
DMC (Texas)
Www.delorean.com