Re: 7x1mm Bolts on PRV

A good solution and very tempting. The BIG drawback is if you or
anyone ever takes it apart you will mix up the bolts and not put it
back in the right spot. Now you have 2 stripped bolts. It is always
best to try to keep things origional if you can but I know sometimes
you have to take shortcuts. Just be aware of the pitfalls. It is not
that hard to get the right bolts and coil inserts. Even Home Depot now
sells metric hardware. You can always buy a longer bolt and cut it
down if you have to. When working in the water pump area you have to
expect to break one of the bolts so be prepared.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757