No power

O.K today and a fellow delorean, who is nice enough to not only help me fix my car but keep it at his house for weeks on end now, with hours and hours of labor into it I can't say thanks enough. Anyway, we put all new gaskets and o-rings on the top half of the engine and all vacum lines are hooked up right, but there still is no power on acelleration. It idles okay but could it be the C.P.R? Because fuel pressure is about 70 both before the C.P.R which is way to high and also at the F.D. cold or hot it is the same. Or do I have another problem downline of the C.P.R. the rest pressure is about 43 and the leak down time checks with the manual so I don't know.