109266 Lower Ball Joints

New reproduction lower ball joints are now available from DeLorean Motor
Company (Texas). Note that these are NOT the cross-reference one that some
try to pass off. These are made to the original drawings, with the snap ring
and groove. The new lower ball joint also has a new lower price - $24.95.

Order online, call DMC at the numbers below or your favorite vendor to
order.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive