Re: Delorean auction

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> eBay 2446124004
>
> Anybody know of this auction?
>
> Mark

Yes,that's my auction(sign off name 00570)

I have come to that milestone in my life,where it is time to
part,with some of my past,and right now it happens to be all my
Deloreans and parts,as I have sold my garage and will not have a
place to put everything,(my home garage has more deloreans in it to)
so that is out of the question,also those go with the package.It is
22yrs of Delorean collections(cars/parts/books/videos,Item(s)I
developed/made for the Deloreans ect.NONE and I mean none have ever
seen light(or rain)or outside since,the early mid 1980's(I have too
MUCH respect for deloreans to do that)(park them outside unused to
rot-----NEVER)

I will be adding TONS of pics(right now there are 41,
(pics are on a link)but I will put something in the order of 100 or
so,or as long as my digital camera will last.That is why I am running
a pre-lude,so that if anyone wants to come down,and "take a look"
just email me.(I cannot sell piece by piece,as I do not have the
manpower)

I am/will be running a most honest auction,and the highest
bidder gets all,I estimate enough DMC stuff that someone could easily
start a Internet Delorean business,If parted piece by piece(I don't
have the heart to do that)at the right prices there is well over
$100,000 or more?? ,as most partsand cars are unmolested
originals,by that I mean that wiring has never been played around
with,fuse boxes are all unmelted,frames all are rot/rust
free,interiors are sun damage free,dashes are all as new,rubber is
supple,seats are virgin,undamaged,dashes are perfect,tires are
original(some still with Belfast air,no less(remember I had these
since the early eighties(and some of the tires are still untouched
since they left the factory)

I have kept most tires in a dark cool area,with zero sunlight.I gave one to a member on this list,and he
was amazed,how perfect it was(has it on his car) I will answer any
questions anyone wants to ask,as I do not want anyone to think,that I
am going to "run some shill auction".This is a genuine collector
auction,at a most reasonable price,and being a dmcnews member,since
around 1997,I am not going anywhere(and at the same address since
1980)

And I one day WILL buy another Delorean,as it is hard to
erase,22 years of your life,it is just my turn now, to hand over
the "keys" to someone else,and let them enjoy,the cars I saved,and
maybe bring some future joy,to some future generation.

Claude
00570
(maybe your car)