Re: [DML] Re: Questions re steering linkage and front suspension.

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 07:26:08PM -0000, cruznmd wrote:
> I've been told worn lower ball-joints may do this.

Just to toss a real-world example out there, I had post of my starboard
lower balljoint sheer in half while turning a couple of years ago.
Happily, I was doing about 2mph in a parking garage. Don't want to think
about what would have happened if it had given out about 8 minutes prior
when I was doing 75 on the interstate *shudder*.

--noah