From: funkstuf [mailto:funkstuf@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 11:21 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Questions re steering linkage and front suspension.

Seems like every time I'm convinced this car is going to be perfect I
get to learn something new.
This week..
When I take off from a stop and go around a corner I seem to
hear/feel a small clunk in the front tires/wheels.. almost like I ran
over something. This only happens when I go slightly faster than
normal. If I crawl around a corner I don't seem to get the problem.
It seems to happen regardless of which way I'm turning and it seems
to require that I turn the car fairly rapidly and turn about 90
degrees. Any ideas?

Dale Funk
Vin#4984