Torsion bar adjustment issues To:

Hello all;

Ill be posting pictures on thsi but I thought id give a heads up. when removing the t panel it was evident that the middle plate had risen up in the middle. Looks like it was riveted down but it didnt hold. You can see that the torsion bars are not even when looking from the back. I saw the article about removing the bars and fixing the problem.

you will see that it looks pretty bad. also , the torsion bars were too loose that the air shocks too tight, this bent the outer posts that the air shocks connect to.

not a happy day for my doors.

jordan 11613