Re: T-panel bent....

If the "T" panel isn't bent much it can be fixed by removing it and
gently applying force to straighten it by hand on the floor. Use a
piece of carpet and be very careful of the sharp edges! Use a new
piece of foam under the front when you reinstall. Clean up the area
under the "T" panel and remove the cover plate and check inside. When
you reinstall it should be centered by sliding it side to side until
you have the gap on the top between it and the 2 doors equal. If a
door opens too forcefully you can try switching the struts but you may
need an adjustment on the torsion bar. Be real careful with the
plastic valence that holds the rear of the "T" roof. They are
unavailable and are rather fragile so don't force it on or off.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxx>